Sarafgarh Dam Irrigation Project is a reservoir scheme situated near the village Saraphgarh in Sundargarh District. It is located around 38 km distance from Sundargarh and 114 km from Sambalpur. The Sarafgarh Dam and Nature Camp are surrounded by hills and lush green trees that make the area more attractive. There is a Nature Camp near the dam, which includes a beautiful Park, water fountain, Viewpoint, Shiva temple, Resort and Cottage. All kinds of arrangements are made here for the accommodation, food, lodging and security of the tourists in Nature Camp. Sarafgarh Dam is a tourist attraction places near Rourkela.
The main attraction of this place is the Floating Jetty, where tourists come and enjoy boating. The Reservoir area is very calm and the best place for a picnic. It is mesmerising to see the beauty of the dam at sunrise. The Winter season is a great time to have a Picnic, and tourists come here during this time. Sarafgarh Dam and Nature Camp is one of the most popular tourist places in Sundargarh District, Odisha.
Sarafgarh Nature Camp Price
Sarafgarh Nature Camp costs A/C Swiss cotton Tent Double 2 adult bedded suite price is 2500 per day and A/C Cottage Double 2 adult bedded suite price is 2500(exclude GST & service tax)
- The visitor must take a print copy of the accommodation booking and entry ticket and identity proof.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to the number of people named on the ticket.
- Children from 4 years to 18 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per the tariff of the goal to be paid at the destination.
- Operation of AC in the Location is subject to the availability of electricity.
- Check-in at 12.00 Noon and Check out at 9 am Morning.
Sarafgarh Nature Camp Entry Fee & Boating Price
- Adult entry fee price – 20
- Children’s entry fee price- 10
- Boating 7 seater price- 700
- Parking 2-wheeler- 10
- Parking 3-wheeler- 20
- Parking 4-wheeler- 30
Destination Attractions, Destination Facilities, Transportation, Accessibility, How to Reach