Tensa Hill Station is located in the Bonai Forest Division of Sundargarh district. It is about 93 km distance from Rourkela and 13 Koira bus stand. This hill station and nature camp, full of natural beauty, is surrounded by iron mines, hills and forests. Tensa Ghati’s height is about 3,700 meters above sea level. It is known for its iron ore mines. Tensa is mainly developed by SAIL and later by Jindal Steel and Power. Tensa Township was built here after the development of the mining processing plant in 1961. These include schools, hospitals, churches, temples and all kinds of facilities.
Tensa Nature Camp Facilities
Tensa nature camp has been set up there by the Odisha Government on the Tensa Hills. It has 6 AC room cottages and rooms with all the basic amenities for tourists. It has both veg and non-veg food options for visitors. This nature camp booking can be done online or offline. The visitor is only to enjoy the beauty of Tensa by staying in this beautiful nature camp. There is a watchtower to enjoy the beauty of the hills and green forests. When the cloud touches this hill station on a rainy day, tourists are amazed to see it. Winter Season is the best time to visit Tensa Hill Station, which attracts a large number of tourists from Odisha and neighbouring states. Rourkela to Tensa nature camp is situated around 93 km distance. Rourkela Tensa Hill Station and nature camp are the most popular tourist attractions of Sundargarh District in Odisha.
Tensa Nature Camp Price & Information
Sarafgarh Nature Camp Booking costs A/C Cottage Double 2 adult bedded suite price is 4000 (exclude GST & service tax)
- The visitor must take a print copy of the accommodation booking and entry ticket and identity proof.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to the number of people named on the ticket.
- Children from 4 years to 18 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per the tariff of the goal to be paid at the destination.
- Operation of AC in the Location is subject to the availability of electricity.
- Check-in at 12.00 Noon and Check out at 9 am Morning. Source
Destination Attractions, Destination Facilities, Transportation, Accessibility, How to Reach