Mandasaru Nature Camp is located at the top of Manda Hill, and It is about 30 km distance from Daringbadi and 75 km away from Phulbani Town. It Surrounded by dense tropical moist deciduous forest. The Mandasaru Gorge ecosystem is located in the eastern part of the Kandhamal District of Odisha. It is one of the last kept secret wildernesses of India. The Manda Hill recorded the Highest peak at 3280 feet above sea level. It is considered the Silent Valley of Odisha due to its frequent weather changes, mesmerizing beauty and rich biodiversity. The Mandasaru Hill is Very Popular among the hills of Odisha.
The Mandasaru Gorge is locally known as Gdang Kutti and houses six waterfalls, two are perennial, and the rest are non-perennial. The Water from the four falls – Beingumaha, Kaadigdapa, Prisibrunda and Keragaadu forms the Naputimaha perennial stream. The waterfalls flow down the gorge and the forest to finally meet one of the tributaries of Rusikulya. The accommodation Mandasaru Valley Nature Camp is located at the hilltop with a panoramic view of the Mandasaru Gorge. There are two watchtowers, a children’s park, a plantation, a dining hall, four cottages, a watchtower room and a Grotto within the resort area. Mandasaru Valley is a best tourist attraction places near Daringbadi
Mandasaru valley has eco-resort for tourist accommodation. This place is a great pleasure to watch Mountain Point stand up and see the views of many nearby hills. A large number of tourists come here for winter picnics in the mountains. When the clouds touch the mountains of the valley, it enchants tourists. Mandasaru Valley Nature Camp is one of the most popular tourist places in the Kandhamal district.
Mandasaru Nature Camp Price & Facilities
- Mandasaru nature camp has 06 Double Bedrooms in wood cottages, with individual sit-out areas overlooking the Mandasaru Valley.
- Mandasaru eco-resort price is Double Bedded rooms in Wood Cottage: Rs. 3714 for 02 adults per room per night (includes Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 02 adults.)
- All rooms with attached Western Bathrooms
- Hot Water geysers in bathrooms
- Views of surrounding hills and Mandasaru Gorge
- Arrangements for short treks
- Dining Hall and Kitchen
- Barbecue arrangements for guests (extra chargeable) Source
Destination Attractions, Destination Facilities, Transportation, Accessibility, How to Reach