Rajhans Nature Camp is located near Chilika island and the sea beach, and It is about 50 km distance from Puri Jagannath temple and 107 km from Bhubaneswar. This nature camp has been built by Odisha Forest Development Corporation for tourists. There is no land route to Rajahans beach, and the Island can only be reached by boat, and this boating facility is available at Chilika Lake boat centre in Satapada.
While travelling from Chilika Satpada to Rajhans, you can spot Irrawaddy Dolphins, and beautiful migratory birds and enjoy the sound of the beach and the blue water. Rajhans Nature Camp at Rajhans Island is an awesome place for a weekend staycation and Picnic. In this nature camp, you can enjoy the sea and Chilika island with delicious food, clean tent service and other facilities. Rajhans Island is a tourist attraction places in Puri District.
Rajhans Nature Camp Price & Information
Rajhans Nature Camp cost is A/C Tent Double 2 adult bedded suite price is 5000 per day. There are around 8 tents that can accommodate a maximum of 20 people. There is also a forest rest house on Rajhans island.
- The visitor has to take a print copy of the accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to the number of people named on the ticket.
- Children from 4 years to 18 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per the tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- Operation of AC in the Location is subject to the availability of electricity.
- For Berhampura(Satpada): Tariff inclusive of Pickup from Satpada to Berhampura by Boat and Sight Seeing.
- Day 1– Check-in 12.00 Noon…Boat transfer from Satapada to Rajhans…Lunch at Rajhans Nature Camp and visit to sea mouth in the afternoon.
- Day 2– Tea at 6.00 AM…Dolphin watching from 6.30 AM to 8.00 AM…Back to camp. breakfast and check-out at 10.00 AM. Boat transfer from Rajhans to Satapada.
Destination Attractions, Destination Facilities, Transportation, Accessibility, How to Reach