Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary is located at a distance of 43 km from Jaleswar and 100 km from Balasore town. The place has turned into a sheltering ground for birds, olive ridley turtles and crabs, and migrating birds come here in the winter. It is another tourist destination of Odisha. The area has surrounded by green Mangrove trees. The Subarnarekha river flows near the Mangrove forest in Bichitrapur and merges the Bay of Bengal.
Bichitrapur Nature Camp
There is a nature Camp and Resorts inside the Bichitrapur Mangrove Sanctuary. This nature camp has all kinds of facilities for tourists to stay and eat. Tourists come to visit this place, especially in the winter. The trip to the mangrove forests and islands is more enjoyable. Boating through water channels is quite exciting and thrilling. Bichitrapur Wildlife Sanctuary and Bichitrapur nature Camp is one of the most popular tourist places in the Balasore District. Talsari Beach to Bichitrapur Sanctuary distance is around 8 km, and Kolkata Digha Beach is 12 km.
Bichitrapur Nature Camp Price & Information
Bichitrapur Nature Camp cost is A/C Cottage and Tent Double 2 adult bedded suite price is 3500 per day. There are around 6 Suites that can accommodate a maximum of 12 people.
- The visitor has to take a print copy of the accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to the number of people named on the ticket.
- Children from 4 years to 18 years accompanying the parents and Driver of the vehicle will be charged extra at the destination as per the tariff of the destination to be paid at the destination.
- Operation of AC in the Location is subject to the availability of electricity.
- Tariff includes one time boating charge at the creek
Destination Attractions, Destination Facilities, Transportation, Accessibility, How to Reach