Habalikhati Sea Beach is located on the coast of the Bay of Bengal under the Bhitarkania National Park. It is around 16 km from Bhitarkanika and is 86 km a distance from Kendrapara Town. It is famous for the Olive Ridley Sea Turtles Research Centre. To get to the Beach you have to take a 2-3 hour boat ride from Gupti Ghat, and then walk through the 2.8 km Hental forest. Various types of birds, crocodiles and olives can be seen during the boat ride, which is attractive to see
The Beach is also enjoyable with crocodiles and mangrove forests on the riverbank. Many tourists come here to visit and enjoy the Beach in the winter. There are many beautiful beaches in the Kendrapara district, Habalikhati Beach is one of the best Beaches in Odisha. The place is quiet, scenic and beautiful With its golden sandy beach and crystal green water.
Habalikhati Nature Camp Resorts, Bhitarkanika
There is a Habalikhati Nature Camp near the Habalikhati Beach. The Nature Camp Resort is surrounded by forests on one side and another side is a Sea beach. It is also the best picnic spot which attracts visitors for its beautiful seashore. The resort has 4 rooms with all kinds of facilities and can enjoy the Beach even at night. Thousands of tourists visit here to see the mesmerizing sight of Sunrise. Habalikhati Sea Beach is one of the most popular tourist places in the Kendrapara District.
Habalikhati Nature Camp Price & Information
- The visitor has to take a print copy of the accommodation booking and entry ticket along with identity proof.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are complimentary and limited to the number of the person named on the ticket.
- Operation of AC in the Location is subject to the availability of electricity.
- In addition to the Accommodation Parking Charges for Boat Vehicle are also required to be paid at the destination as per the following Tariff:
- Boat Parking Fee: Rs100/- per Boat per Day Motor Cycle: Rs25 per Motor Cycle per Day Four Wheeler: Rs100 per four-wheeler per day.
- Still camera = for armature @ Rs.50 per day, Professional-Rs.1000/-
- Cine Camera for armature @ 5000 per day professional Rs.25000/- per day Charges for making of a documentary on wildlife Rs.15000/- per day
- For Non-Indian Nationals
- Still camera = for armature @ Rs.200 per day, Professional-Rs.2000/ Cine Camera armature @ 10000 per day, professional Rs50000/- per day Charges for making of a documentary on wildlife Rs.20000 per day
- Gupti to Habalikathi by boat journey (approx. 3hrs) and on-spot boat booking for
- Visitors are to walk about 2.8 km long nature trails from the jetty to reach the Habalikhati nature camp of Bhitarkanika. (Source)
Destination Attractions, Destination Facilities, Transportation, Accessibility, How to Reach